cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Melodies:
Kataomoi by Chara
ビバ★ロック~Japanese Side~ by ORANGE RANGE
Princess Charleston by Kanon Wakeshima
Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
Suna no Oshiro by Kanon Wakeshima
For You by Azu
Heavenly Days by Aragaki Yui
Dango Daikazoku by Chata
Saya's Joy by Mark Mancina
Saya's Courage by Mark Mancina
Saya's Destiny by Mark Mancina
My Love by Westlife
Ghost Hunt
Kawaranai Mono by Oku Hanako
❥AhBell/ Kissthebell

habitat: 1/6,2/6,3/7, 4/7, band room.
❥Clique: Pamela,Alina, Amethyst, Athena, Brenda, Christalbel, Dorothy, JingRu, Natali, Nicole(really miss you!), Siti,YongWei
❥4/7 Row: Amanda Wee, Bernice, Cheng Siew, Claudia, Kai Wei, Rachel Claire Ming, Suleshna, Wan Ting, Ying Ying + Amanda Joy
❥Trumpet Section: YongWei,Joanne,Lynn, Alicia, Nichola, ShiLi, SuChin, YuFang, Amelia, Hana, Ivie, SiYing, XingXing, Kaarthika, Nicole, Amanda, Chloe, Corvene Photobucket

affiliates

♥Pamela ♥Alicia ♥AmandaWee ♥Amethyst ♥Athena ♥Barbara ♥BeatriceLim ♥Celia ♥ChengSiew ♥Cheryl ♥ClaraCheah ♥ClaraChua ♥DeborahKoh ♥Desiree ♥FaithYe ♥GinMing ♥Ivie ♥Jessica ♥JingRu ♥Jolene ♥Judith ♥LingLing ♥Naomi ♥Natali ♥Nichola ♥NicoleChia ♥NicoleLai ♥Nicolette ♥RachelTan ♥Rebekah ♥Rie ♥ShiLi ♥Siti ♥SuChin ♥TingWei ♥WanYu ♥XingXing ♥YongWei ♥YongWei's Tumblr ♥YuFang ♥Yukie
Thursday, February 2, 2012 @ 5:47 AM
Howdy yeah~
Oh my, it's been ages since I last updated this blog. Haha it's probably o's fault. I didn't have the mood to blog as life was filled with studying.


I read some of the posts that I typed in the past. & I was like. The heck , did I type all that shit last time???? Haha some were really....assed. As of now, it's 2nd Feb 2012... Time really just zoomed passed me.


Gosh,2 nights ago was the worst night ever in my life. If I ain't wrong, I had food poisoning. Sigh, vomited 4 times, & some even came out from my nose. ~____~  for pete's sake, the pain was damn excruciating. My sister got it too, but hers wasn't that bad as mine. 


& yep, the next day, i had plans to watch 'We not naughty' with Pummyla, Amepok, Guaa & Hamster. (YongtauFOOL was supposed to come but someone uh hem uh hem, i wonder why ah???) I was really worried that i would suddenly puked while i was out. I didn't really wanna cancel on them cuz this was planned quite long ago...was it? Anyway i was really glad to meet them, MY LOVELIES OH MY. LONG TIME NO SEE. I MISS Y'ALL YOU KNOW!? Especially Ame, i haven't seen her since prom... Quite long eh. T^T Oh guess what, it was my 2nd time watching that show, nevertheless, i had fun watching it~ These freaks of mine are such caring friends, they were worried about me cuz i didn't look so well & i wasn't as crazy as i should've been, hahaha. After the movie ended, Pummyla insisted that i should head home. I wanted to follow them the Far East, but i guess she's right, i should head home. All of em gave me advices about what kind of food that i should consume & should not & all, haha imma touched! Thank you so much guys! (: 


GRRR that night i had a quarrel with my dad. He didn't wanna bring me to the doctor & insisted that i should self-medicate. At that point i felt like this:


HAHAHA but i ain't that strong to lift up a vending machine, & not to mention i don't have one at home, hehehe. 


Side track: That guy in the picture is human. The reason behind his brute strength is..well, whenever his blood boils & snaps, his strength just surfaced. If I ain't wrong, anyone can be as strong as him, but our bodies have its limits, so the brain somehow erm, prevents us from doing so? I don't know if this is true, but that would be really cool if it's true!!!! :DDDDDDDDD Look at that, he detached a metal barricade from the ground hahaha. 



Right, i really hope that i'll get well soon man, I WANNA FREAKING EAT ALL THOSE DELICIOUS, YET DANGEROUSLY FATTENING FOOD!!!! I'VE BEEN EATING PORRIDGE FOR 2 DAYS NOW, I AM ON THE VERGE OF DYING. 





back to top?
monthly archive

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 February 2012 May 2012
recent entries

Reflection Oh, damn it. Reflecting 'Sup I just wanna you to know Yet another day. Impenetrable Batam Damn it! Clarifying
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS